Saturday 13 July 2013

Just an update! (Picture and more reviews!)


Hi!
Kay here!
Like the picture? I saw on my Goodreads news feed, and I really hope you guys like it! I like this quote especially, as it is one of the biggest reasons I love to read. I love to step into another world and completely be a different person!

(yes, I have Goodreads account, in case you haven't noticed! If you don't know what site that is I would definitely recommend for you to check it out if you are an avid reader and is always on the prowl for good books!)

Now while Arya continues to give you these wonderful teasers of Frigid (which I can't wait to read! One more day EEEK!)
I would just like to give you all a small update, I was away on vacation for the past week, but luckily I was able to read so much!
So here's a sneak peek of the books I would be reviewing within the next few weeks!

-The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (Goodreads Summary)
-Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Goodreads Summary)
-Bully by Penelope Douglas (Goodreads Summary)

 If you have any special requests on which review you want to see first, just comment below!
Yes, I read six books, in a week... I'm a speedy reader, I love trying to find the endings and if I think the story is amazing or really detailed, I would reread the book again or read it at a slower pace, so don't worry about quick short reviews!







No comments:

Post a Comment