Thursday 11 July 2013

Frigid Teaser Countdown: Day 4



The awesome Jennifer Armentrout posted that on Facebook yesterday, isn't it sexy? I sure think so xD. If you're as huge a fan of Jen as I am, like her on Facebook and leave a comment! And, just like yesterday, because I'm so generous...




Oh yeah! Two teasers! Am I awesome or what? Only 4 days left! You can still get your pre-orders - I think, and if you miss it, I guess you'll have to wait until the actual release date, but I will keep posting up quotes from the book!






This is Adam by the way; he's the sexy guy on the cover of Frigid.
His abs... they are to die for, not even joking xD

And... one last thing because there is a chance I won't post anything tomorrow...

Find the First Three Chapters of Frigid Here!

They are sooooooooo good.

Thank you to Jennifer Armentrout for being so awesome, and to you guys, so until I see you again...

~Arya

No comments:

Post a Comment