Wednesday 10 July 2013

Frigid Teaser Countdown: Day 5

And here is day 2! Don't teasers just torture you? I know they do me, so I absolutely can not WAIT for this book to come out, not even joking.

But, until it comes out, guess you'll have to do with this, and wait in agony for tomorrow xD

Before I could utter a word, his hands were on my hips.  My breath hissed between my teeth at the intimate contact.  It was the second time today he’s gotten all grabby hands with my hips.  Not that I was complaining, but heat simmered in my veins, curling my toes inside my boots and my poor body could only take so much.

“Here,” he said, his voice light.  “You’re about the size of a teacup Chihuahua.  You’ll hurt yourself.”

Kyler lifted me out of the Durango, and I gripped his upper arms.  Hard muscles flexed under my hands and a smartass retort died on the tip of my tongue.  He was touching me, which probably meant he wasn’t pissed at me anymore and since his fingers were wrapped around my hips, I hadn’t the foggiest idea why I’d been mad at him.

I guess I gave you guys a two in one, huh? Ah well, enjoy all the sexiness; I sure will. Don't fret, with luck, and the hope that we all ordered from the right site, the e-book will be out in 5 days time! Only 5 days! Which means, 5 or more teasers coming up! -^^-. And with that, my friends, again I bid you, until tomorrow where the next delicious one comes out!

~Arya


No comments:

Post a Comment