Sunday 14 July 2013

Frigid Teaser Countdown: Day 1

One more day! I can survive one more day for sure! Absolutely! But I don't want to! I want that book in my hands right now! I'll make sure to charge my phone tonight so I won't have to stop in the middle of reading it; I'd probably died if I had to! I'm seriously running out of teasers to post up though; it actually took me time to find one that I hadn't already posted!

And apparently I wasn't too into it, either. Taking a long drink, I knew I had to proceed with wise caution. Supposedly I knew this girl - like knew her, knew her - but I couldn't place her face or her ass, which was all kinds of messed up. How could I not know her when I'd most definitely slept with her at some point? Fuck. Sometimes I was sick with myself. She leaned in, pressing her breasts right up under my chin. Okay. I wasn't that sick with myself. "Honey," I said, fingering the bottle. "I'm going to need to breathe at some point."

See that? That my friends is Kyler Quinn before Sydney puts him back into his right mind: loving her like she's a goddess. Only one more day! We can all live until then! Or at least I hope we can... This is also kinda creepy, maybe, but someone posted up a series of pictures of the photo shoot on youtube, so from them, through me, to you, here you go!


So, with love, until tomorrow, when I will probably be screaming my head off in excitement, 

~Arya

No comments:

Post a Comment