Thursday 30 January 2014

Throne of Glass Book 3


Anyone ever heard of these books? They look just a tad bit creepy, don't they? Believe me, they are pretty damn scary books. When I first picked up Throne of Glass, I was thinking it would be your average supernatural YA kind of thing. Three words. OH HELL NO. Seriously. When I was done I was about to have nightmares! Those descriptions, just, ye gads it was terrifying! Picked up Crown of Midnight a couple months later. This time I thought it might be less creepy, because people usually say the second book never matches up to the first. Look at the three cap locked words up there. Same reaction second time around. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the book for a second. Not a dang second until I was done. Let me tell you something very important. Did it scare me out of my mind? Yes. Did it almost make my heart pound in fear in excitement? Absolutely. But did I love every second of it? You bet I did. By the time I was done the second, that ending? I just had to have the third. Just... oh my gosh. But few people have actually heard about the third. Do you wanna know? Do you? Do you? Of course you do!


Well, whether or not you want it, here it is! Heir of Fire is set to come out near September this year! Can you wait for it? I most certainly can't! But for now... I have to... *sniffles* it's so sad. I WANT IT NOW!!! But I can't have it...

So, to tide you all over - and me too - until the book comes out, I bring you book trailers!




How can you not love these, like seriously? I'm kinda freaked out just looking at them.
But for now, that's all I got, so, until next time!

Much love,
~Kay and Arya

No comments:

Post a Comment