Wednesday 21 August 2013

Divergent News! Four Short Stories from Veronica Roth on Tobias!

Hi! So if you haven't heard...

VERONICA ROTH IS WRITING FOUR SHORT STORIES BASED ON DIVERGENT!
and the thing is... this one is all in TOBIAS (aka Four's) point of view!!! :) Are you excited?? I am! Well right here is a teaser I found on the first short story coming out called: The Transfer.
The second book is: The Initiate. Third: The Son. Fourth: The Traitor. All the books will be ebook, and the Transfer is to be published on September 8th!
AHH THE SAMPLE PAGES FROM "THE TRANSFER" I CAN'T EVEN ~Divergent~ ~Insurgent~ ~Allegiant~


The MOVIE is  coming out on March 21st 2014! Have fun waiting with me guys! Btw ... did you guys watch the City of Bones Movie yet? I haven't... I want to.. any good? Give your thoughts below in the comment section!

HAPPY READING!

~Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment