Friday 28 June 2013

The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead Teasers

Teasers from Richelle Mead for the Fiery Heart!

"An image of Sydney's face appeared in my mind, calm and lovely. I believe in you.
My anxiety faded. I took a deep breath breath and met the gazes of those watching me in the room. Who was I to do this?
I was Adrian Ivashkov. 
And I was about to kick some ass."

"Sydney spent a lot of time in my bed these days. Unfortunately, it wasn't with me."

"She stood on her tiptoes to kiss me goodbye. "You already are," she murmured. I watched her disappear into the night and hoped I'd been telling her the truth."

The Fiery Heart is set to be in both the POVs of Sydney and... Adrian! We're going to be able to take a look into the mysteries that make up the famous Adrian Ivashkov! Who's excited? I know I am!

The Fiery Heart is set to be released November 19th this year! Pre-orders can be found on Amazon / Barnes and Noble / The Book Depository

144 days left to go!

With love to our fellow readers, always,
~Kay & Arya




No comments:

Post a Comment